There are many reasons to hire an estate planning attorney in Fort Myers, Florida. When you have legal guidance, you can get tips on coordinating assets, adequately providing for your children or spouse, and avoiding huge tax bills. If you try to handle your estate planning with a DIY kit, you may run into problems. Speak to estate planning attorneys in Fort Myers, Florida.
Before You Hire an Estate Planning Attorney in Fort Myers, Florida
There are a few questions you should ask estate planning attorneys, in Fort Myers, Florida, before you hire one:
- Is there a flat rate for legal fees?
- How will your plan be maintained?
- What's the best way to choose a guardian to protect minor children until they become adults?
- Will you be working directly with the attorney or members of the staff, and who should you contact with urgent questions?
- Will you be notified if and when tax laws change and will there be related fees?
All of the above questions should be answered to your satisfaction when you interview potential estate planning attorneys in Fort Myers, Florida. If you are comfortable with the answers, you may have a comfortable working partnership with the attorney you choose to hire.
Help from Estate Planning Attorneys in Fort Myers is a Phone Call Away
Fort Myers estate attorney Matthew A. Linde understands firsthand the importance of careful estate planning and the complexities of financial legal matters, such as probate, tax litigation and guardianship. For help with your Florida estate planning, contact our Fort Myers office to schedule a one-on-one meeting with a professional who can answer your questions - 239-939-7100 or 844-764-5492.