Matthew A. Linde started practicing elder law in Wisconsin in 1993. Thus, he has over 23 years of experience. Further, Mr. Linde dealt with several elder law issues with his own grandmother so he has compassion and you can talk to Mr. Linde about the problems you or your elderly loved one faces.
Mr. Linde has extensive experience and can assist you/your loved one with:
1. Health and personal care planning, including: advance directives; Mr. Linde has had the privilidge to assist many individuals with concerns about the quality of care that a beloved parent is receiving. Solving these problems often involves understanding the interaction between complicated state and federal laws.
2. Fiduciary representation such as administering an estate, trust, guardianship or administering a durable power of attorney;
3. capacity issues and if necessary guardianship proceedings;
4. public benefits and insurance; some times it is necessary to qualify for Florida's long-term Medicaid programs;
5. resident rights in long-term care facilities; for these types of engagements you must have a qualified attorney who understands the resident's rights;
6. income, estate, and gift tax matters; estate planning; probate; many elderly people in Southwest Florida have significant wealth;
7. nursing home claims for compensation and claims for changes in treatment;
8. grandparents' rights- involving children of deceased children.
Mr. Linde is a Florida Bar Board Certified Expert. He is also nationally recognized as a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation. There are only a few attorneys in Florida with these creditentials. Thus, Mr. Linde is well qualified to assist you with solving your elder law issues.
Contact us today at (239) 939-7100 for advice regarding elder law issues.
Let us help you through this trying time.
Attorney Linde has years of experience in elder law and has a strong passion for helping families with these types of cases. He understands how difficult it is when someone close to you is suffering from failing health.
The Firm represents clients in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Naples, Lee County, Charlotte County, Collier County and Henry County.
Contact us today at (239) 939-7100 for legal advice regarding your legal problems.